Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Days To SPM

Wow...
Until now i also dont care on wat or when or how many days left to SPM
It's really "No EYE" to see and "No EARS" to listen to it and to know it~
i am not serious bout SPM until Soon yin told me there is still only 48days left today XD
So...only 7 more weeks to SPM @.@
Actually i hv started the plan but sometimes i might not "listen to it"
all i need to do is jus to do more ADD MATHS!
Hate Add maths!
i wanted to score in SPM
but need much much much more effort^

TIs year..
I think the time flies until u cant "feel"it
i am really nervous bout the SPM coming SOON
Oh...i am tired^
after SPM there is still much more to go
not to say free
nor freedom
but at least i need to do well in tis coming SPM 1st
It has been a long while for not listening to the teachers XD
Until now i realise the importance of their teachings
Better than self study
So hard even u spend time on it lik ADD MATHS!

1 more months i will say goodbye to the teachers
and my schoolmates,tuition classmates watever~
i am gonna miss them^
I think once time passes through ur entire lifez
u will realise the things u should appreciate
and the things u should precious @,@
I really need to say TQ
To someone that has been supporting me all this while
and giving me sweet-- Memories^

2 comments:

超群 JaCkSoN said...

Yup..lets work hard together!!

how about ur trial result?

Yilin.L said...

hey,stupid is me a-Yilin~visit my new blog la~

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Pocket
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates